Types of People Working in PPC

Types of People Working in PPC



So I'm trying here to sort out some kinda stereotypes for people working in Adwords or PPC in general, I used two metrics in my Matrix: Intelligence & Work Rate.
And by the by, I think both of these metrics apply for so many other careers.

Here are the four stereotypes I got:

1- GURU: With both intelligence and work rate higher than 50% - this guy is the perfect candidate for managing pay per click advertising.

2- Lazy Einstein: Being in this position is really bad, you know why? because this Einstein guy is being gifted, however, with work rate less than 50% There won't be a big difference between him and a Sloth! results will be at some point the same.

3- Robot: The hard-worker .. workaholic .. for me this is the second best position, as I'd give the edge for work rate over intelligence a little bit. The robot won't come up with surprising ideas, but his overall outcome will be just fine.

4- Sloth: It's simply not his career, however, there's always a chance to move to the Robot zone by doubling efforts!

Let me what you guys think



1 comments:

Unknown October 22, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Hey Salah;

It is excellent blog, congratulations. I believe this blog prove that you are one of the GURU.

Keep it up

Best Regards,
Salma

Post a Comment

About this site

Adwords Mania
Updates, Ideas, Practices
All brought together - Here!
Adwords-Mania.blogspot.com