Impression Share


How to (no no) WHY to improve Impression Share




One might ask, how can I improve the impression share ? and the answer simply is: Why would you do that? Because having a higher impression share is not always the way to go, and here's why:

Let's assume the total available impressions for my campaign is 10,000 , and I'm getting only 3000 of them, which means I have an impression share of 30% on my campaign right?
The point here is, I don't need to increase those number of impressions before I make sure I'm making great use of the current impressions, in terms of CTR, conversions .. whatever.
If I'm not achieving my goals via the current impressions, adding extra impressions to them won't make sense.

Only when I make good use of the current impressions, I will see my lost impression share as an opportunity to seize, and should start acting on it. okay ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this site

Adwords Mania
Updates, Ideas, Practices
All brought together - Here!
Adwords-Mania.blogspot.com